Friday 13 November 2015

Storyboard

This is the Storyboard I have put together for my film trailer. Although when creating the trailer I may adjust the order slightly. This is because I may realise that some things don't necessarily work or I could come up with an even better idea. This Storyboard therefore is a rough idea of what shots will be shown throughout my trailer.



Expansion on shots being used:

2 - In this particular scene I will be using a variety of different shots including, a close up of Michaels face, an extreme close up of his hands when he opens the gate, and a medium shot to show both his expression and movement together. 

3 - For this part of the trailer I will again be experimenting with some different shots and angles, including; a long shot to show the actors full body playing, medium shot to show this in a little bit more detail, and finally a close up of the swings as I feel this will create an eerie and creepy atmosphere. 

4 - In this scene I will only be using a long shot in order to establish the setting. I feel that this would be the most effective one to use as it will show the full environment. However I will be using a slight upward angle in order to make it seem more intimidating. 

6 - For this shot I will be using an extreme close up as I feel like this will be the most effective way of showing Michael fiddling with his wedding ring in his hands. I might also use a medium shot so that I can also capture the characters emotions whilst he is doing this. I will be using both a front and side angle in order to show it from different perspectives and make it more interesting.

7 - For this part I will mainly be using an over the shoulder shot so that Kida is shown in the reflection of the bathroom mirror. Other than this though, I will also be using a close up to show the mark and a medium shot to show her emotions when looking at it. 

8 - In this scene I will be using over the shoulder shots so that I can show the conversation between Michael and Hael. I will also be using a medium shot to show both of them sitting at the table in the cafe. I may also use close up's of the characters faces to show their emotions when they are conversing. 

10 - For this I will be using a long shot to show the setting of the bar. I also aim to include an extreme close up of the glass in Michaels hand.  I will also be using an over the shoulder shot with a downward angle to show him holding the glass. 

11 - For this I want to use either a long or medium shot to show Kida walking up the the bar where Michael is sitting. I would also like to use multiple over the shoulder shots to present their conversation about mothers death.

12 - For this I am planning to have a close up of bath water running. As I am planning to show Hael in the bath having a memory of drowning as a child I want to use an ariel shot to show her sitting up in panic. I will also use an extreme close up of her facial expression and medium shot of her sitting in the bath calming down, breathing deeply. 

13 - For the grave scene I will be using a medium and long shot. All of these different shots all have a slight upward angle to make Michael look bigger and more intimidating compared to Kida. 

15 - When Hael is tied up in the garage I plan on using a medium shot with a downward angle in order to make her look small and vulnerable. I would like to try having an extreme close up of her panicked expression but also of her hands trying to escape. I am also going to use a long shot with an upward angle to show Kida in a position of power. 

16 - I will be using an extreme close up of Kida holding a bloody knife. I want to shot to be a downward angle from side on so that the edge of the blade is really clear. 

17 - I want to show a close up of Kida with Hael boyfriend. I am aiming to have both of their faces in the frame showing them looking at each other deeply and passionately. 

19 - Extreme close up of Kida's hand with pills in her palm. It will then pan across a bedside table and a variety of objects including; pill bottle, alcohol, knife, books, lamp etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment