Wednesday 4 November 2015

Focus Group


Here is the focus group I carried out to find out what my target audience want to see in a Thriller trailer. This was a very useful thing to do because it allowed me to see what features would be the most well received by my viewers. Completing my focus group has made me decide whether I'm going to have the stereotypical characters, whether I want the storyline to be conventional or not, what Thriller films I should take influence from, whether my trailer should reveal a little bit or a lot of the film and where I should put the name of the distributor in terms of beginning, middle or end. I chose these particular questions because I felt that they would give me good answers that I can take into consideration when planning my own trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment